Monday, 23 January 2012

Why Speaking is Important

Speaking is the most important thing in the world for me.
By speaking you create relationships, emotions and discussions, etc. The Spoken word is what it is all about. It is a away to distinguish yourself from the others. Create your own personality, show the world who you are. I used to be very shy, but since I have gotten older I feel very confident about my opinions. I want to show the world why I don't drink alchohol and why I don't eat any meat, I want to show the world why there's room for change en chance in our society. I want to show myself to this fucked up world in which, I think, still hope is. I don't want to push other people into my morals, but I do want to tell them. By singing, discussing, debating. Music, Politics or Teaching. I don't care, I just want my voice to be heard and leave this place in a better state than in which we found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment